Wednesday, September 24, 2014

So, I have had a pretty amazing day. After sleeping poorly for most of the night, Evelynn and I gave up and got out of bed at 6:30 this morning. I then had to dig out my coffee pot to make coffee, which led to me washing the dishes. This is actually not a part of my day that I enjoyed, because only half of my sink is usable because my garbage disposal is broken and not draining on that side very well and my landlord's plumber has yet to call me after waiting over a week. Anyways, I did the dishes and made coffee. Then, we got dressed for the gym and daycare. This was Evelynn's first time at the daycare and she was so good! I was so relieved when the woman in charge said she was great, because my little spawn has quite the temper. She immediately started playing with all of the kids and toys. The first thing she did was hug a baby, which scared the baby a little I think because it started kind of whining, then she patted his back and asked if he was okay. It was adorable! Then I got my exercise on with my mommy-in-law and came back home to catch up on homework while Evelynn caught up on her beauty sleep. Later that day, we went back to the community center with Bobby and his little brother Benji. Me and Evelynn swam in the pool while the guys climbed the rock wall. Actually, before going to the center, we played outside for a while and I got pretty tired out, which led to even further exhaustion at the pool. I'm pretty pooped right now, but I had such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment