Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Well, I was supposed to go to the gym today, but I slept in. I feel awful! Bobby's mom, Kim, wanted to go with me really badly! I didn't mean to sleep in and I wanted to go. We used to go together when we lived in Mansfield and it was so much fun! The community center here in Ozark is so much better than Mansfield's too. All Mansfield had was a reception-type room, a basketball court, and small gym. Ozark's has a court, a pool with lazy river and splash-pad, rock climbing, a track, all sorts of classes for kids and adults, daycare, and I'm sure even more. If we used to have fun at in Mansfield, just think of all the fun we could have here! She's one of my best friends. She's actually one of the only four adults that I know in Ozark, which also includes Bobby, his sister Brianna, and my neighbor Jacquie. I talked to Kim though, and I swore to get up early tomorrow morning and go with her. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment