Wednesday, September 17, 2014

It stormed for most of the day today. I love storms! I just wanted to cuddle on the couch all day with my little family and watch TV. Unfortunately, that didn't get to happen. Bobby had to go to work, Evelynn only likes to be cuddled when she's sleepy, and I had too many things to do today. I did watch more TV than usual, but I didn't have to spend as much time cleaning or doing homework because I got a jump-start on it last night. In fact, I would have posted this last night if I had had anything to write about. (Not that I'm writing about much right now.) Tomorrow I'm going to go through all of Evelynn's toys so that she has room for more on her birthday. I feel like I just went through them before we moved, but somehow it needs to be done again. I think I'm going to have to be more ruthless. I have a plan, though. Because it's so hard for me to do anything while she's awake, I'm going to move all of her toys out of her bedroom before she goes to sleep, then I can go through them while she naps. You know, I really feel sorry for anyone that has to read my posts. I know my life is boring and tedious to read about, but it's pretty interesting to me. I just can't write about the REALLY interesting stuff, because most of it would not be school appropriate. I realize we are at a college level, but most of the people in a COMP 1 class are fresh out of high school and still pretend to have "delicate ears/eyes." I personally don't really care if what I'm reading really has a filter at all or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment