Thursday, September 11, 2014

Today was significantly better than yesterday. Evelynn hardly made a mess or cried at all today, I got my refund from the school, and then I went out for sushi with Bobby when he got home. I'm in such a good mood, it's not even irritating me that my mouse is squeaking very loudly on his wheel right next to me. It's actually really cute, too cute to get angry about. Ha ha! He needs a new cage REALLY badly. I broke one side of the glass in this one a few weeks ago while cleaning it. Then I just taped it a super lot and pretended it didn't happen. But, it does make it harder to clean now. We're gonna buy him a friend, so he really needs a bigger cage anyways. We got one from Bobby's mom, but the screen on the lid is broken, so we're a little concerned he might escape. Okay, I give up. We need to buy some WD-40 for that dang wheel before we lose our minds... Also, I need to clean my office. It's trashed. Just my desk is clean. Bobby's desk and the entire rest of the room is trashed. I'm really bad at being a housewife, I think. I know I'm doing better than I used to do when I didn't work, but it's only because I'm used to being so busy. When I did work and go to school and take care of my family all at the same time, it was a lot easier to make myself clean the house, because I didn't have time to do it another time. All of my other time was already spoken for, therefore I just had to do it. Now, I have almost nothing but free-time and I can't make myself be productive enough for my house to be as spotless as I know it should be for the life of me. I'm just too busy soaking up being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment