Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Oh my goodness! I don't know how, but my house is trashed. It looks like we had the party here instead of at Bobby's mom's. My dishes are piled up, my laundry is over-flowing, and I can't even find my dining-room table, kitchen counters, or living-room floor. I just don't understand. Cleaning is going to be fun. I have to go to Bobby's mom's to watch his little brother while she's at work until Bobby gets off of work and can watch. Then I have to go home and clean like a mad woman so that my house looks like a house by the time our friend Lacey gets there. She's coming over because she missed Evelynn's party yesterday and wants to give her a tri-cycle. She's bringing another little girl that is two and her boyfriend's baby. I love babies! Correction, I love babies that aren't mine and that I don't have to raise into the heathen toddler years and can just return to the parents when I don't want them anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love Evelynn and I love being her mom, but that doesn't mean I don't thoughtfully and carefully plan my escape at least once a week. That girl is a handful! She looks just like my mother. Red hair, same nose and eyes, same fat feet. You know that saying "paying for your raising?" Well, I am apparently paying for my mother's raising. To quote the woman herself, "That poor kid. She's raising me, and that's something I didn't wish on any of my children." I am not at all happy about this. It's just not fair. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment