Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I've spent a pretty good part of my day so far doing math. I mostly enjoy math and I am fairly decent at it. I am considerably worse at it now than I was in high school. Partly because I haven't taken a math class since my junior year of high school and partly because math is really hard for me to learn online. I'm doing a lot better than I expected, but not as well as I would in an actual classroom. I do  have to say that the teacher I got this semester is considerably better than the one I got in spring semester. This teacher actually seems to care if we learn or not and gives us every oppurtunity to learn it. She even invited me to bring my kid with me to her office at the school if I ever need extra help. That's a good teacher right there. All of my teachers would be willing to help at their office if I needed, but I highly doubt all of them would allow me to bring my toddler along. And she's the one that suggested it! It almost made me want to go meet her at her office just so that I can give her a hug and tell her "Hey! Thanks for understanding and being so kind!" You know who else I greatly appreciate right now? My daughter Evelynn, for being so good (for the most part) all day and letting me do homework. I don't even know how many pages of paper I used to do my math and then I had to type in the answers. My hands are cramping up pretty bad now, so I'm gonna get off of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment