Saturday, September 13, 2014

Whew! I am so exhausted! I have had an incredibly busy couple of days. As I have already written in a previous post, I am working on being better at keeping my house clean and being productive throughout the day now that I no longer work. Well today I wasn't even home enough to clean. We got up this morning and immediately after snuggling on the couch for little bit with Evelynn (it's our post-wake-up routine) we started getting ready to go to a baby shower. Well of course things had to happen before and on our way there. Evelynn kept pooping, then she got her clothes dirty (from food, not poop), then I couldn't find things like my wallet and whatnot. Finally, we got out on the road and Bobby wants to stop at a gas station. Well, the first one didn't have what he wanted, so we had to go out of our way to stop at another one. Then we almost got lost on our way to the baby shower and had to turn around... twice. After we arrived, we had lots of fun hanging out with Bobby's co-workers and their significant others. We left there after a couple of hours, got lost on the way home, and then put Evelynn to sleep once we got home. Bobby then suggested that I go to Walmart while she was asleep so that I wouldn't have to deal with either of them while I tried to shop, which I felt was a wonderful idea. He usually wants to go with me, which means Evelynn will have to go, which means I'm pretty much just going to be chasing around two grumpy toddlers. Bobby hates being around strangers. I don't know why he always wants to go. Ha ha! Before going shopping, I hit up a few yard sales and found Bobby's birthday present! I'm so excited! It's perfect for him! I can't say what it is, because I don't trust him not to read this, but I know he's gonna love it! In fact, he just came up behind me and started reading. Anyways, Walmart was a mad house and I ended up forgetting most of the stuff I was supposed to get. After shopping, we went to a campground in Branson where Bobby's grandparents, mom, and little brother are staying. That place was awesome! We went swimming, played on some animal statues and jungle-gym, sang karaoke, and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. Evelynn had the most fun of all I think. She was quite the little ham during karaoke when she was dancing and flirting with people. It was so stinking cute! Now, we are home, Evelynn is in bed, and I am just about finished with all of my homework for tonight. Time to go watch some "Orange is the New Black!"

1 comment: