Thursday, September 18, 2014

Well, it's been pretty tough trying to get ahead on my homework this week. Mostly just because I hate doing it and it's really hard to make myself do things that aren't due when I could be doing different productive things that actually seem to make a difference in my life, such as cleaning. I have been cleaning a lot. On the plus side, though, I have almost my entire house immaculate for Sunday. I'm just nervous, because there will be a lot of people here that have never been here before. Last year on Evelynn's birthday party, I had all of the important rooms clean and I didn't care about the bedrooms. But, last year I worked and it was understandable why I wouldn't have my whole house squeaky. This year I am not working and I am home all day long. Yes, I do go to school, but that really doesn't take up as much of my time as I let people believe. It can, I just lucked out this semester with my classes and the teachers. I have plenty of work to do, but it doesn't take me near as long as it used to to do it. Probably because I'm not near as busy as I used to be. And I have now come full circle. Anyway, I need to clean out my garage SUPER badly. It is just crammed full of crap, and most of it was stuff that was just here when we moved in. Bobby and I have plans to spend a good deal of the day Saturday cleaning it out. I think we should just find out where the dump is, borrow somebody's truck, and take care of it that way. It would certainly be easier, but it's not the right way to do it. Oh well. Who knows, we could find some pretty great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment