Friday, September 12, 2014

I just got done writing my reading response discussion post. I'm pretty sure I didn't answer all of the questions that I was supposed to answer, but I didn't really feel like some of the questions applied to how I felt about the essay. There was nothing I disliked about the essay itself, but I did name something the essay made me think of (which answers a question, sort of) that I don't like. I don't know if that counts. I did my response over "Be Cool to the Pizza Delivery Dude." I should have included in my post how thankful I am that I have never been hired to deliver anything. I have applied for some, but I pretty much just hoped and prayed that I didn't get them. I am terrible at following maps and it usually takes me a really long time before I really know my way around anywhere. Needless to say, if I did get a delivery girl job, I would be fired pretty quickly, because everyone would get their food free for it being late. On another topic, I am getting better at housewife stuff. Today I not only washed and dried laundry, but I folded and put away a bunch of it. Plus, I cleaned the living-room, dining-room, kitchen, bathroom, and office in less than 2 hours. I'm kind of proud of myself. Bobby is very impressed, because he has came home to the house being mostly clean every day this week. That hasn't happened in a very long time. Ha ha! On the down-side, he's gonna be home all weekend, which means I'll be right back where I started on Monday. Oh well, at least now I'm getting better at it. Yay, me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment