Monday, September 15, 2014

I am so stressing out right now! My schoolwork calender is completely full. There is at least one assignment due every single day for the next 3 weeks. Most of those days have more though. Evelynn's birthday party is the 21st and she is turning two, so I have tons of party planning to do, which is something I'm really not very good at. Bobby's birthday is the next day, but thank God he's to anti-social to want a party for himself too. I tried that last year, throwing a party for him and Evelynn at the same time because I only had one day off from work. It was awful. I had no help, I had to cook for around 40 people, wrap TONS of presents, clean my house and yard, decorate, and then clean up after them. And do you want to know what I got out of it? A lot of complaints. "It's too hot for a birthday party." "Your house isn't big enough." "You didn't do a very good job of organizing." "You need to do this and you need to do that." Well, you know what? There was nothing to be done about the heat, because it's summer-time. My house wasn't big enough, but I didn't have to money to rent somewhere, so deal with it. And lastly, I had no idea what I was doing and all I could do was my best. If you want a better party, plan it yourself next time. I'm bad at it. This year, there won't be near as many people, it won't be on Bobby's birthday so he'll actually help, and we are ordering pizza. I'm just trying to figure out time-management as best I can, because I have one very busy week ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment