Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bobby and Evelynn are both sick. Bobby has a very upset stomach and diarrhea. Evelynn has allergies, that turned into a cold, and she had a slight fever for about an hour today. We've all been drinking hot tea with honey, though I'm cooling Evelynn's down and putting a lot of milk or water in it. All we have eaten is soup, crackers, toast, and other healthy things sick people are supposed to eat. I'm giving Evelynn medicine every four hours, switching back and forth between ibuprofen and a quarter-sized dose of children's allergy medicine. It seems to be helping a lot, but I still feel really bad for Evelynn. It's so sad when babies are sick, because they just feel terrible and they don't understand why. On the plus side, I keep giving her peppermints for her sore throat and she thinks she's getting candy. Ha ha! I just hope I'm not getting sick next...

No comments:

Post a Comment