Friday, October 3, 2014

So, Bobby is out tonight and I am Evelynn-free. He went out with some work friends to get drunk and see some undiscovered band play awful music. I opted to stay home instead of not enjoying the show, staying sober, and freezing my butt off while escaping outside for a smoke. But, because he wants to drink, I have to go pick him back up later, which means Evelynn gets to stay the night at Grammy's! I am in desperate need of a break from her. She's had a cold for over a week and doesn't want anyone but me. It gets old... fast. It'd be fine if she just wanted me to hold her, but she wants to climb all over me and beat me up too. It's really not been fun. I think the hardest part about my night will be actually staying up long enough to go back to downtown Springfield and pick Bobby up. I'm getting drowsy right now, with the only noise in the house coming from me typing these very words. I haven't sat in this much quiet for this long in... I don't even remember. Welcome to parenthood! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment