Sunday, October 5, 2014

This is it, the last blog post out of the month-long blog-posting assignment. As much as I liked doing it, I'm kind of happy it's over. It was a little difficult to keep up with. Luckily, I'm good at rambling, so it didn't take me very long to write my posts, which were usually just a paragraph about my day that day. I really enjoyed doing the posts. It actually did make the other writing projects go smoother and it even helped me when I had to write in my other classes. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty lazy so I probably won't post in here again, unless it's required or I'm getting writer's block. But, I'm really glad that I found something to help me when I do get blocked. This assignment has been eye-opening and very helpful. I'm thankful Ms. A knows how to teach us new stuff without it feeling like we're learning. Almost every time I write now, it just seems to flow right out of me. Even if I stop, it's a lot easier than it used to be to get back going. I think the hardest thing about doing this assignment was remembering that it's an assignment and not my personal diary and to keep things appropriate. There were a few times I had to make some sacrifices to the story or just find something completely different to write about, because I didn't think it would be appropriate. As I've said, over-all I am immensely pleased with this assignment and I do feel that it has helped me grow as a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment