Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wow! I feel so much better today! Bobby does too and he even wants to go to the gym with me later. That's pretty amazing, because he's a huge geek and despises anything that makes him sweat more than necessary. Ha ha! Evelynn is doing pretty good too and I think she'll be fine to take to the daycare. If she starts freaking out, I'm making Bobby stay with her. I am with her all week and I haven't been to the gym in days, so I'm not giving it up now. Ha ha! I'm not even totally sure he is going to come, in which case he and Evelynn can just stay here. When I told him I was going today he said,"Cool! I think I want to come with you... but not right now." And then he ran back off to the computer room. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I am actually waiting on him to go. I just hope I don't wait all day for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment