Sunday, October 5, 2014

I found the fifty-five fiction that I wrote!

Peer Pressure
By: Tory Jo Naugle (my maiden name)


"Come on Laura. It's not gonna hurt anything. No one has to know."
"No Brad."
"Please! It's not like we have anything better to do."
"NO!"
"Brad angrily stomped out of the bedroom and down the hall. All Laura heard was, "Mom! Laura won't play with me!"

I thought it was cute! Anywho, now I'm going to give a quick run down of my eventful weekend. Friday night, Bobby went out with some friends. At eleven that night, I went to pick him up, but he wasn't ready to leave. So, I stayed for a few more hours and we had lots of fun while Evelynn stayed the night at Bobby's mom's. Today, we went to the pumpkin patch, carved a bunch of pumpkins, and then had a bonfire. Tomorrow, I am making a toddler-sized scarecrow and decorating my yard. I'm so excited and I've had a great weekend! I hope everyone else did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment