Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I think I am getting sick now. And so is Bobby's mom. She's got whatever Bobby has and I've got Evelynn's. My nose is all stuffed up and I can't stop sneezing. I can feel my throat getting scratchier by the minute. I'm definitely not going to the gym today. Thanks to Evelynn getting sick, I didn't go yesterday either. But, all of the home-remedies I did yesterday seemed to work on Evelynn pretty well, so they should work for me too. I've got to get better soon, because between taking care of an incredibly needy toddler all day yesterday and not being well today, I'm starting to fall drastically behind in my homework and housework. It's getting scary. I get really stressed out when I get behind in homework. When I'm behind in school, cleaning my house seems like a waste of time, but I just can't stand it to be so dirty after I got so used to cleaning it every day! I'll make it through. A few bad days isn't going to set me behind for the rest of the semester, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment