Wednesday, October 1, 2014

We went to Mansfield today to visit with some family. The first place we went was Bobby's grandparents. They are our favorite people! Grandma just got out of the hospital. I guess she had allergies, that turned into a cold, that turned into some kind of infection. She's on all kinds of medications now, but she's home and not contagious anymore, so that's good. I love her so much and I hate when she goes to the hospital and we can't go see her. Grandma and Grandpa are veterans and the closest hospital they are allowed to go to (unless it's an emergency) is in Columbia, which is a couple of hours away. She seems to be doing fine as long as she stays sitting. Bobby's aunt and cousin showed up over there too, and his uncle and other aunt. So that took care of a lot of the visiting. The next person we went to see was Bobby's dad. Bobby and Evelynn usually stay there with him, but I wanted to see my parents while we were out there, and they really only care about seeing Evelynn. I wanted Bobby to come with me, because I've been having a bit of a strained relationship with them for a couple of months. We had a lot of fun during the visit though and Evelynn was unusually good. Now, we're all home, exhausted, and starting to feel sick again. Ugh. Oh well, at least we had a pretty great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment